Miss Quarantine and The Corona Prince...
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 | 11:12 PM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hi everyone...

It's already 21 days since the movement control order started on 18th March. I know all of you struggling to adapt this situation to be as a normal routine and I know how hard to face this crisis, especially for business owners. No matter, it's a small business or how enormous companies do you have, I think all of us have been affected with this Corona outbreak. Students can't go to school or college. The playground is empty from the kids. There is no more busy streets. Nobody chose this, but we had to.

Okay, I know it's been a while I didn't post anything since 17th August, 2019 and I do want to post and share about what happened to me a couple months ago. But, I can tell you one thing; it's CHAOS. I moved to a new house, I've finally graduated from fashion school, I'm running my own business and it's a lot to tell until we end up having this unwelcome situation.

I hope all of you doing fine, your family doing well and keep being healthy. Please, follow the rules of movement control order. All of us need to support each other, help each other and understand each other. I know we are scared and worried, but do not spread fake news and false information because you can make it worse.

The situation still unstable and the future is unknown. So, please stop being racist towards Asian, especially Chinese. We knew that the first case of Covid-19 has been found in Wuhan, China last November and it's spreading across the globe, but that doesn't mean we can point out the fault to that country. Most of them didn't know that they already infected by that virus, because we can't see it through our naked eyes. It is something that we should take serious about it.

Other than that, I've read a ridiculous thing that the situation we have been through right now, allegedly was an Illuminati conspiracy. Please stop this nonsense. I know this pandemic could make us paranoid, but when you stop believing something that doesn't make sense or out of logical thinking, this will keep us sane.

Do a research when you doubt about it. Don't you think it's a right time to gain some knowledge? The first outbreak happen was a few billion years ago with 5 million total deaths. Antonine Plague, also known as the Plague of Galen was an ancient pandemic that affected Asia Minor, Egypt, Greece, and Italy and is thought to have been either Smallpox or Measles, though the true cause is still unknown. But some of us still thought it's an Illuminati conspiracy or it an accidental scientist mistake to end a rapidly growing population. None of this could be a trusted fact.

We will get through this. The war against Covid-19 won't be over soon if we don't help each other. All we need is a huge amount of support, love and respect. Keep connected with your family, your friends and your loved ones through phone call, WhatsApp, Skype or FaceTime. Even we have to create the border while doing this social distancing, I hope you understand this is an act of love.

I hope all of you know how to spend time during this outbreak. Please do something positive and surround yourself with good vibes. Read a book, do a painting, try a new recipe, gardening, make a music or write a song, bond with your family and do not spend too much on social media because the high percentage of negativity comes from it. Try to alleviate your depression, relieve your stress and your anxiety. This pandemic may cause mental health if you're unable to cope with this situation. Find someone that you can trust to talk about anything or call the Malaysian Mental Health Association for more information to preclude yourself from distress. Train yourself to be happy :)

And I want to thanks to our frontliners. The doctor, nurse, policeman, soldiers, the cashier at grocery stores and to whoever that struggling to help us. You inspired me during this difficult time. Words cannot express how grateful we are for your kindness and generosity. I don't even know how much your help meant to us. Thank you, thank you so much. 

Take care of yourself, stay safe and hygienic.
Jangan tak mandi seharian! 
Semoga kita semua di bawah lindungan-Nya sentiasa.
Amin.

OLD / NEW