Walk down to the aisle....
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
As all the Malaysian knew, the Princess is already being a Queen and the Duchess already met their own Prince.
Siapa lagi kalau bukan Izara Aishah dan Juliana Evans.
The epic moment of Izara Aishah's solemnization and the fasnicating beach wedding for Juliana Evans was something remarkable for this year.
Okay, I'm gonna talk about the 'roti tisu' and 'alas meja' issues, first.
For me, it was a stunning creation by Rizalman Ibrahim. The touch of classic for the veil (kerudung) and he did something modernizes as he said, it's a Future Classic concept. The fact about kerudung, it's originally from a very long time ago, during the Sultanate of Malacca. As you know, the fashion on that time contains elements of tradition and there is the influence of the Portuguese outfit, China, India and other Islands of the Malay Archipelago.
(Ni kerudung zaman dulu-dulu kalau kepada sesiapa yang tak tahu)
Just so you know, kerudung not only worn by Royal but also worn by ordinary people. But for Royal, they wore silk kerudung and songket fabrics from China and India, while ordinary people using a kerudung from a basic/ordinary fabric and batik.
If you watched Puteri Gunung Ledang: The Movie, you can see the Tun Teja (Character held by the Sofia Jane) wore the kerudung.
Even though I'm not a fan of Rizalman but, it was a brilliant design him.
Roti tisu atau alas meja yang diperkatakan oleh netizen tidak pada pandangan saya.
Cuma saya lagi suka kalau fabrik yang digunakan lebih kelihatan flowy dan lembut.
Loose cut dan minimalist adalah salah satu favourite saya, dan ini sangat wow! Tidak terlalu sarat dengan perincian, tidak seperti orang lain walaupun hanya bertunang but it's too heavy, sis.
Okay, seterusnya, ke wedding reception.
Pakaian yang direka khas oleh dua minda yang kreatif, Rizman Ruzaini.
Bombastic, romantic, fantastic!
That the accurate word for this stunning dress and somehow it's reminds me of Dato' Seri Siti Nurhaliza wedding dress but in a different version. Oh ya, Tokti kan mak mertua tiri kepada Izara.
(Design by the only one, Michael Ong.)
Mungkin persamaan bagi warna, dan saya tak cakap ini adalah sejenis plagiarsim atau apa. Mungkin sejenis tribute?
And Izara, she's really look like a goddamn beautiful Queen.
I really love the back details, what an astonishing craftsmanship!
And the make up, it's everything.
She really pretty in person (I have met her once, lucky me!)
Even though, it's giving me the Elie Saab vibes but nahhh, never mind. That's what the bride want, isn't it?
Overall, the soleminzation and the reception dress = 100%
Okay, let's talk about this gorgeous Malay-English woman.
Her wedding reception was at the beach, somewhere in Langkawi.
Can you believe it, guuuuurl? Your wedding reception, surrounded by the nature and the relaxing sound of the waves. It's magical!
Despite her wedding got a lot of criticism by the netizen saying it's kind of look like a Christian wedding, but I really love the concept!
C'mon Malaysia. it's only the concept.
There is no freaking priest, so take a chill pill.
She just walking down to the aisle.
That's all.
Even, the traditional Malay wedding was influence by Hinduism kot, especially the adat merenjis or menepung tawar, it's actually unnecessary pun.
So, what you guys butthurt so much? Ughhh.
Aaaaaaa, I love this picture and this dress so much. Design by Cosry. (One of my friend working there, I bet, she already touch this dress)
Simple detailing around her off shoulder Bateau neck and also her arms.
I like it!
I'm not into heavy detailing for wedding dress.
Less is more, darling.
She look like the Princess of the South China Sea who will cursed you to be a starfish and she put you at her husband tuxedo pocket fold. Lol
I love everything about this two wedding reception.
*big applause*
Especially Juliana Evans, if I got married, this is one of my dream wedding concept.
Simple, yet magical.
And I want someone to be a mermaid as a prop!
May Allah bless everything and your marriage lasts till the last of breathe. InsyAllah, Amin.
Assalamualaikum.
Goodbye (✌゚∀゚)☞